October 15, 2016

Some Packing Tips

Hey Everyone! I know I posted already today but I wanted to share with you some Packing Tips.  These tips will hopefully save space in your suitcase and make packing Fun and Easy.  Lets get into this!

1. Roll Outfits into a Roll:
Then when it's time to get dressed, you can just grab a roll.  Simply take a shirt, fold the sleeves in, fold in half lengthwise, and put the rest of your outfit inside and roll it up! Pants may not fit, shorts might, though.

2. Pants
If your pants don't fit in your outfit roll, you can put the legs together and roll it right up.  I did this with my Pajama Pants and my Jeans.

3. Socks
You can roll your socks into your outfit roll, but this is another way.  Don't dedicate a certain spot for socks.  If there are enough little spaces in your suitcase, you can stick a ball of socks right in.  Me, not being able to ball socks, simply lay two socks on top of each other, a pair, and roll them up.  My suitcase is filled with little rolls of simply everything!

4. Socks in Shoes
If you were going to a place where you may get your feet wet, you may want extra shoes, or if you just want extra shoes with you in your suitcase.  You should always pack extra socks because if the weather turns rainy and your socks get wet or muddy somehow, or if they get dirty before the day is over...It just nice to pack extra socks.  I am packing an extra pair of shoes and two pairs of socks.  What i did was i rolled up my socks, and stuck one pair in each shoe.  It saves space.

5. Toiletry Bag
I like to keep things like shampoo, my toothbrush, and my hairbrush and stuff like separated from my clothes.  I pack a separate toiletry bag.  I put my toothbrush in a case or at least cover the brush part, put my Shampoo in a quart size bag (just in case it leaks) and also pack toothpaste, my retainer (in its case of course) because I only wear it at night. 

6. Non-Clothes Bag
We probably all admit, we want to do something other then sit in the car if we take a road trip (unless you are the driver!) I pack a duffel bag or backpack with my Laptop, My laptop charger, My laptop mouse, I don't always use it but it's nice to have.  I also pack books, a notebook, a pen, a pencil, maybe a few pens and pencils instead of one of each.  A wallet is something I always pack if I have spending money.  When you go on a vacation, you want to have something to remember it by, such as a magnet, a snowglobe, a postcard, Things like that.  This will also serve as my non-clothes bag, with magazine and such Non-Clothes items I want to bring on vacation but not in my suitcase.   

I hope these packing tips help you next time you pack a suitcase or other bag.  Bye for now i will try to post again soon!
-RhodeIslandBlogger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment