November 7, 2016

Christmas is Coming

Hey Everyone! Who thinks 2016 has been a fast year? I do for sure! It seems like just a short time ago, when I was eating cinnamon buns on Christmas Morning, after opening presents.  That time is coming again.  Before we know it we'll be stuck untangling Christmas lights and making sure no bulb is burned out, and hanging Tinsel and Lights on the tree, and hanging ornaments  until it is covered in ornaments, in my house the phrase "Covered In Ornaments" is not just a phrase, its the truth, basically.  Believe it or not, I went into my room, and lugged out a trunk, full of nutcrackers, 19 to be exact.  They are set up on my desk, all except for two small ones on shelves above the TV, and a countdown snowman, which is on the mantle above our fireplace.  Yet, we brought a "Thankful Turkey" decoration I made when I was little, and a Cornucopia my brother made when he was little, both made out of craft foam.  On a table behind our couch is a Little People Thanksgiving Celebration set, yesterday.  It is a mix of two holidays in my house.  It doesn't seem like its been long since I started school this year, but today we started the 8th week.  This morning, I made a Christmas Countdown Chain, i think i have posted how to make one before, many of you may know how, and If I discover i haven't posted it, I will post how, so those of you who don't know, can learn how. 

-RhodeIslandBlogger

1 comment: