August 22, 2016

DIY Notebook

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to show you how to make a DIY Notebook

Gather Everything you need:
Notebook
1 piece of Paper The same Size as your notebook, any kind, Construction, Normal, Lined, etc.
Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Normal Pens and Pencils, Etc.
Glue of any Kind, I would not recommend using superglue, though, Haha

Step 1:
Take your notebook and your paper and make sure the paper is the same size as your notebook cover.  If you are using Lined Paper, you may want to cut the holes off. 

Step 2:
Take your paper and decorate it like you want it with your Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, etc.

Step 3:
Take your glue and spread it on the back of your piece of paper, the side you didn't decorate, and then carefully stick on the notebook.  Make sure it is secure, and your done!

~RhodeIslandBlogger

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog updates you've recently done, it's looking great! I have to get back to being active on my blogs, I'm languishing again.

    ReplyDelete