August 25, 2016

Back to School

Hi Everyone! It's that time of year when all of the kids and teachers go back to school.  I start next week and am going into 6th grade and I can't tell you how excited I am! and I am NOT being sarcastic I can't wait to start! Yesterday I looked at all my books and now I am going to tell you all about them

Government:
This year Government is taking the place of History.  The curriculum I am using is called Uncle Sam and You by Ray and Charlene Notgrass.  It was published in 2012 and it is for grades 5-8. 

Spelling and Vocabulary:
For years the curriculum my brother and I have used is Wordly Wise.  It is easy and I like it.  It comes in books for grades K-12.  This series is written by Kenneth Hodkinson and Sandra Adams 

Language Arts:
My next subject is Language Arts.  The copyright date for this book is 2003. 

Biology:
This year I am doing biology.  No dissections or anything like that, just basic things.  The book is called Christian Kids Explore Biology I don't know the author or the copyright for this book. 

Arithmetic:
My last subject is Arithmetic.  I am doing Abeka Arithmetic 6.  We have been doing Abeka math for years. 

To all the students and teachers, you have to go back to school soon!
~RhodeIslandBlogger


1 comment:

  1. Please note that the Kindergarten & 1st Grade Wordly Wise books are written by Cheryl Dressler.

    ReplyDelete