January 10, 2016

VOTE!

Hey Everyone!
Its Piano Lover here again.  Now i am going to post some wonderful scenery,and you can tell me which is your favorite, down in the comments below.


                 Number 1



               Number 2





                Number 3

  
               Number 4


                   Number 5

               Number 6


Well, I guess thats all for now, and, You have until the following date to vote:

February 1, 2016

And after that date, on the second of February, I will announce the winner.  

~Piano Lover 


9 comments:

  1. I think Scene 4 would be my favorite. Did you steal this idea off of my blog? Because the fact that it's a VOTE on SCENES like on my blog, it's making me suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Tell You The Truth, Chandler S., i have been thinking about doing something like this for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely scene 5! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scene 5!!! Ya blogger girl! #iwanttobeinscene5 lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all the scenes, but overall i think scene 5 would be my favorite! Thank You all for your votes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either scene 2 or 5! There all soo pretty!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You, WildKittenLover, yeah, i know, they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scene 6 is definitly by fav!

    ReplyDelete