August 29, 2016

Psalm of the Day

Good Morning Everyone! Every day from now on, I will be posting a Psalm of the Day.  Today I will be posting Psalm 1, Tomorrow Psalm 2, The next day Psalm 3, when we get to psalm 119, I will post it in sections since it is long.

Psalm 1
 Blessed is the man
    who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
    nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree
    planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
    and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so,
    but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6 for the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
    but the way of the wicked will perish.


I will be posting my DIY or craft later today hopefully so check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment