December 16, 2016

The Blog Story

Good Morning! Its Bloggerlover again! Now I am going to tell you how this blog got started! Lets get into this!

Sometime In late October of 2015, I realized lots of my friends had blog.  Blogger Girl did, BloggerA (then Naturelove21) did, and then i believe Musicgirl14 hadn't entered the world of blog authors yet (no offense, Musicgirl14) I thought to myself Why shouldn't I start a blog? This thought become real on November 8, 2015, when I started this very first blog of mine, which you are now reading.  Since then it has been renamed MANY times.  Also, since then I have become a part of many other blogs, the links are in my profile.  I was welcomed into the list of contributors on a blog called Animal Lovers (al1123.blogspot.com) a blog started by Blogger Girl, and contributors now include #Animal Lover, BloggerA, Musicgirl14, and myself.  Then my friends and I started a bible mission blog for our Bible Mission.  My brother invited me to the blog and i accepted.  You can find this blog at themrbuckleymemorialbiblemission4.blogspot.com Sorry that is a long address.

-Bloggerlover

No comments:

Post a Comment