November 13, 2015

My new template and style

Hey Everyone,
So i decided that i needed a cool new style for my blog.  I will do each post in a randomly selected color that is easily readable, and sometimes i might do a multi-colored post.  Also i will be doing all different fonts, that look REALLY cool!

By the way, how do you like my new template? My brother, Chandler S. helped me pick out the perfect template to match the style i use in posts.  You can find his blog at

everythingimaginable62.blogspot.com 




~Sarah S.

 

2 comments:

  1. Since she made this post I have changed my name from Chandler S. to tigerowner79. Feel free to visit my blog at everythingimaginable62.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the lowercase i's are a part of that style, by the way. At least that's what she says. I don't do that on my blog, but ~ I have to admit ~ her blog, her style and decisions.

    ReplyDelete